Wednesday, November 23, 2016

front room dismay and disaster?

So, I cleaned the living room.  There are neat piles of things but they are all on the shelves, out of tripping and sitting reach, so that I can do my projects now with a little more time.

I come home the other day, and Kay complains, "Can we please do something about the living room?!" I look: she has left Bill's curtain materials on the couch, along with some folded laundry.  She has moved the smaller mattress out of the window display, where it was comfortably out of the way with no on the wiser, and put it across the area where we sit.  She has filled one chair with stuffed animals and a hanging shelf and filled the other chair with pillows.  I have not moved or crowded the living room with any more stuff.

I said, "I've left these piles (on the shelves) here so that I may work on my projects now.  Since they take a little more time to complete, they are out of way of where we sit and walk.  That way, instead of moving them around constantly, now I can work on them and finish them."

What I thought was, how typical of her to move and change things in the front room and then complain about it.  If she wanted me to move the pile of laundry, she could have asked!

I'm moving that pile anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home