Lack of boundaries
Fabulous. I turned off my phone. So Daniel called me on the house phone. Kay woke me up. I told her to tell him I would call him back since I wasn't even awake yet (not that I planned to call him back). She made me take the phone anyway. And then he, of course, made excuses for himself about last night.
Kay, time and again, has pushed me towards my abuser. She, time and again, has been my abuser. And people question why I don't leave. They give me a derisive attitude. Don't they understand? My other option, at the moment, is the streets. *My son*, on the streets with me, until CPS takes him away from me! Or else stay with a friend for a little while and then, inevitably, have to return here. I want to make sure that when I leave her, I never have to come back for any reason!
I am leaving here. I am finding an affordable, safe place that Logan and I could move into, a place where we could stay long-term. I don't want to wind up on the streets or back here again. When I leave, it has to be forever. That's how I maintain my boundaries. No looking back.
Kay, time and again, has pushed me towards my abuser. She, time and again, has been my abuser. And people question why I don't leave. They give me a derisive attitude. Don't they understand? My other option, at the moment, is the streets. *My son*, on the streets with me, until CPS takes him away from me! Or else stay with a friend for a little while and then, inevitably, have to return here. I want to make sure that when I leave her, I never have to come back for any reason!
I am leaving here. I am finding an affordable, safe place that Logan and I could move into, a place where we could stay long-term. I don't want to wind up on the streets or back here again. When I leave, it has to be forever. That's how I maintain my boundaries. No looking back.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home