Sunday, June 12, 2016

Reality is going, and maybe this is a good thing.  My one responsibility has been to be a good person.  It doesn't take much to be a good person.  It just takes meaning it.

Daniel had me confused at times with his accusations.  He tore me and my sense of self down.  I was in so much pain.  I've hated myself, I've adopted his worst opinions of me as truth, when they weren't.   I wish I hadn't hated myself so much.  But maybe these are the cleansing fires, and when I walk through to the other side, then maybe I can be myself again without fear or shame or sorrow.

I might have the sorrow still, but I will no longer hate myself.  Maybe that's what this journey is.

I am tired, and there is no shame in that.  There's no motivation or intention.  I just am.  I will speak kindly.  I will think kindly.  And I will rest.  And there is nothing to be ashamed of.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home