I know what it is. I know what's going on. I'm fooling myself, that's what. Each time I think that somehow, someday, I'll be able to unburden myself of the things in the basement, and the things on my plate and in my head, I start to hope that my escape plan will work. Someday, Logan and I will be on our own, with no more abuse. And then I remember: I'm not allowed to go downstairs and work on things. I'm not even allowed to go outside and take care of my plants, and my plants are dying. I want to reassign them to good homes, find somewhere where they can stay alive, but I'm not allowed to talk to friends. I want to.
And more than anything, I am not allowed to believe in reality. I have no idea what's real anymore. For all I know, I am a horrible person who makes all the bad things in the world happen. That's what the voices say, anyway.
I am sorry.
There is solace in solitude. There is solace in silence.
I am so sorry for everything.
I love you, my beautiful Earth, my world.
And more than anything, I am not allowed to believe in reality. I have no idea what's real anymore. For all I know, I am a horrible person who makes all the bad things in the world happen. That's what the voices say, anyway.
I am sorry.
There is solace in solitude. There is solace in silence.
I am so sorry for everything.
I love you, my beautiful Earth, my world.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home