Friday, August 26, 2016

sense of space

Depressed now.  Is there really an escape?  Logan is worth finding a healthy life for... but I'm not.  I am nothing.  I am a kind person naturally, and instead of seeing something worthwhile, people see someone who is easy to abuse.  It's true, I don't stand up for myself well enough... But I wonder, what compels them to abuse me, rather than be kind themselves?  What compels them to be so unkind?  Could unkindness be actual FUN for them?!

Unkindness sucks.

Don't bother with the unkind people.  If they wanted me around, they would have been kinder to me.  Not dismissive.  Not abusive.  Let them go.  I will find my own rhythm again someday, without dancing to their tunes.  I have a music inside of me that I just need to hear again.

I need to protect the space that Logan needs to have and to make his own music and dance to his own beat.  I need to make sure he survives with this sense of his own space intact.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home