Friday, February 02, 2018

front room

He gets upset with me if I'm in the living room.  He only wants me to stay in the bedroom, despite that I have to sort the boxes in the living room and Logan is asleep in the bedroom, meaning I wouldn't be able to turn on the lights.  He was palpably upset with me without actually saying outright that he was upset.  How do I know?  Because he said, "Bye," instead of saying "I love you." :(

Is it any wonder why I can't get anything done, when folks keep raining on my parade and making me feel bad when I make even the most minor of choices.

Why does he hate the front room so much?

I would ask him upfront, but I'm afraid it would lead to an attack from him, shaming, and not trying to find a solution with me.  I'd try to work through his feelings with him and find a way to help him feel safe, but he would just put it all on me as listening to the "other people" and not him.  Despite that I'm not listening to anyone else - I'm doing this because I want to.

Why the hell can't I be in the front room in my own home?!

Anxiety is coming on.  I feel sick, and ashamed, and angry now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home