I am a horrible person. Me with my jealousy, I could cost Moo his friends. It's not his fault he can't introduce them to me. It's not his fault he wants to have a normal life.
It's not his fault that he hides that from me.
It's time to let the bird fly free, so that he may rediscover his wings.
Edit: Well... And now I know he tried to call Paula the minute he left here. Not any of his other friends - her. He talked with her earlier today for 7 minutes as well, no doubt telling her what a psycho his wife is. So I know where the bird flew to first, and why he was so despondent, telling me that he was all alone in the world, sitting there all alone.
Reach out to Paula again, Moo. I know you will, or else she will. You'll make plans again. This time, you'll not tell me them at all.
This time, I won't even ask.
It's not his fault that he hides that from me.
It's time to let the bird fly free, so that he may rediscover his wings.
Edit: Well... And now I know he tried to call Paula the minute he left here. Not any of his other friends - her. He talked with her earlier today for 7 minutes as well, no doubt telling her what a psycho his wife is. So I know where the bird flew to first, and why he was so despondent, telling me that he was all alone in the world, sitting there all alone.
Reach out to Paula again, Moo. I know you will, or else she will. You'll make plans again. This time, you'll not tell me them at all.
This time, I won't even ask.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home