Gettin' Stuff Done!
Time to get things done!
Combed my henchkitty...
Loads of laundry: 2
Let henchkitty out to play outside
Took recycling out of room
Gathered up trash and compost to take out of room
Picked up dirty clothes from room, put in laundry
Removed dirty dishes from room
- Moo called me. He asked if Logan or Kay were here. No, it's only me. But he seemed doubtful. :( Is he feeling paranoid right now? I'm thinking he is, because he told me he just called to say hi and he got off the phone really quickly. I told him about all the cleaning I was doing, but he just seemed sad. How can I reassure him? -
Now I'm feeling anxious and depressed. I get sad when my Moo feels like this. :( I'm going to allow myself a few minutes to mope, and then I need to research how to clean up the vomit from the carpet. Poor Logan. :(
Combed my henchkitty...
Loads of laundry: 2
Let henchkitty out to play outside
Took recycling out of room
Gathered up trash and compost to take out of room
Picked up dirty clothes from room, put in laundry
Removed dirty dishes from room
- Moo called me. He asked if Logan or Kay were here. No, it's only me. But he seemed doubtful. :( Is he feeling paranoid right now? I'm thinking he is, because he told me he just called to say hi and he got off the phone really quickly. I told him about all the cleaning I was doing, but he just seemed sad. How can I reassure him? -
Now I'm feeling anxious and depressed. I get sad when my Moo feels like this. :( I'm going to allow myself a few minutes to mope, and then I need to research how to clean up the vomit from the carpet. Poor Logan. :(

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home