So today is my Nana's birthday.
Daniel was talking to me on the phone and talking about how he had nothing when he came here to San Francisco. Then he went on to say that I had everything. It almost sounded like he was saying, "You had no excuse!" He talked about how I had everything and everyone, and then how I lost people as he gained his family back. He talked about how funny it was when life works that way. He also claimed that he wasn't playing The Pain Olympics. And then he joked about how I must think about him even when I'm with other people sexually. I lost my temper. Told him not to ever joke about that and called him an asshole. He was offended by that and told me not to call him an asshole. I apologized and reiterated that I don't like it when he jokes or accuses me of cheating: I haven't, and him to say that is hurtful. He wanted to know why I was making a big deal about it; I reminded him that two days ago, he said I was too loose "down there" and said that was proof I'm cheating.
Oh yeah, and Logan just said he hates me because I told him not to fire his Nerf gun at me. It scares me. :( It reminds me of the friends I lost to gun homicides.
So today is my Nana's birthday. She was one of the precious people I lost. :( She would be 99 years old today. I love you, Nana. <3 p="">
3>
Daniel was talking to me on the phone and talking about how he had nothing when he came here to San Francisco. Then he went on to say that I had everything. It almost sounded like he was saying, "You had no excuse!" He talked about how I had everything and everyone, and then how I lost people as he gained his family back. He talked about how funny it was when life works that way. He also claimed that he wasn't playing The Pain Olympics. And then he joked about how I must think about him even when I'm with other people sexually. I lost my temper. Told him not to ever joke about that and called him an asshole. He was offended by that and told me not to call him an asshole. I apologized and reiterated that I don't like it when he jokes or accuses me of cheating: I haven't, and him to say that is hurtful. He wanted to know why I was making a big deal about it; I reminded him that two days ago, he said I was too loose "down there" and said that was proof I'm cheating.
Oh yeah, and Logan just said he hates me because I told him not to fire his Nerf gun at me. It scares me. :( It reminds me of the friends I lost to gun homicides.
So today is my Nana's birthday. She was one of the precious people I lost. :( She would be 99 years old today. I love you, Nana. <3 p="">
3>

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home