Ever had a day or couple of days where you feel like you've been kicked in the head?
Well, luckily, I'm still alive. So I know it's not so bad. We're still alive. I have a lot to be thankful for.
This too, I shall deal with.
----
So I came. I listened silently. I spoke (too much in my opinion). And now I can be quiet again.
I can go back to not saying anything.
...
Kay just yelled "Oh no!" about something. Very theatrically. So she wants me to feel badly about something Logan did. OK. Better go check out what's going on.
----
Also, no. People DON'T want to hang out with me. So I should probably stop asking.
Well, luckily, I'm still alive. So I know it's not so bad. We're still alive. I have a lot to be thankful for.
This too, I shall deal with.
----
So I came. I listened silently. I spoke (too much in my opinion). And now I can be quiet again.
I can go back to not saying anything.
...
Kay just yelled "Oh no!" about something. Very theatrically. So she wants me to feel badly about something Logan did. OK. Better go check out what's going on.
----
Also, no. People DON'T want to hang out with me. So I should probably stop asking.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home