Got done today:
Put catnip into a little bag - need to find the pouch to store it in. Bonus: Chandra rubbed herself up against the bag. <3 p="">
I really need to write more of Madara's story.
Went to the corner store. Got stuff for the folks at home.
Cut the bottom off a bottle and put it over the rose cutting. Had to fill the soil a little taller, so hopefully it won't interfere with the rooting process... I had to use some old soil instead of new stuff like I'd planned to. I ran out of peat moss - need to get more from the hardware store.
I discovered that my "new fresh" potting soil has been molding. I wonder why? Either way, I took one of the little pots that were full of bulbs, emptied it out, and redistributed the ones that were sprouting roots into a six pack container and then added my moldy soil over it. Sadly, the bulbs themselves are already moldy.
I also discovered that my Bring Home the Butterflies seed packet, as well as my new nature journal (never used, with heavier paper) got caught up in a moldy apple and are stained and partially ruined. I need to save the seeds - sounds like a perfect time to do some art! And not worry about being too "precious". How do you stop worrying about "ruining" your perfect nature journal? Choose a nature journal that's already ruined!!!3>
Put catnip into a little bag - need to find the pouch to store it in. Bonus: Chandra rubbed herself up against the bag. <3 p="">
I really need to write more of Madara's story.
Went to the corner store. Got stuff for the folks at home.
Cut the bottom off a bottle and put it over the rose cutting. Had to fill the soil a little taller, so hopefully it won't interfere with the rooting process... I had to use some old soil instead of new stuff like I'd planned to. I ran out of peat moss - need to get more from the hardware store.
I discovered that my "new fresh" potting soil has been molding. I wonder why? Either way, I took one of the little pots that were full of bulbs, emptied it out, and redistributed the ones that were sprouting roots into a six pack container and then added my moldy soil over it. Sadly, the bulbs themselves are already moldy.
I also discovered that my Bring Home the Butterflies seed packet, as well as my new nature journal (never used, with heavier paper) got caught up in a moldy apple and are stained and partially ruined. I need to save the seeds - sounds like a perfect time to do some art! And not worry about being too "precious". How do you stop worrying about "ruining" your perfect nature journal? Choose a nature journal that's already ruined!!!3>

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home