Not doing well...
So maybe it’s the social isolation. I have the feeling that during this time period, certain folks’ importance in the world will become greater, while others become far lesser. And I will realize the pain of it.
I will be present, even if speaking is dangerous. Then I won’t speak.
But I must act.
By next week, home projects have to be contained. I need to take care of Logan. When the rains come back, I have to be ready to help the plants.
I have work to do.
I will be present, even if speaking is dangerous. Then I won’t speak.
But I must act.
By next week, home projects have to be contained. I need to take care of Logan. When the rains come back, I have to be ready to help the plants.
I have work to do.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home