Saturday, March 21, 2020

12 Point Stress Management

1. Identify Your Triggers

What makes me feel stressed?  Not getting enough done.  Kay's criticism about the cleanliness of the home.  This is a trigger/stressor that I cannot avoid.

I also stress about not being "caught up" on nature journaling.  I try to avoid the stress by avoiding nature journaling.  Maybe it's the opposite - this is one stressor I need to face.  Regularly.  Every day. And remember it.

I also stress out about social interactions, about making myself look badly.  Perhaps I should be discerning about what kinds of social interactions I am looking for.

2. Make a To-Do

How can I get enough of home cleaned up?
I can work on the floors.
How can I work on the floors without getting overly stressed or triggered?
I can listen to music.  But my stomach still hurts.
How can I get my stomach to stop hurting?
Well, that's the question, isn't it?
I feel like I am going to cry.

How can I get more nature journaling done?
Clean up my room first.  Then I won't feel as though I am neglecting my duties.
Take care of Logan.
Nature journal when it feels as though I can truly escape into my own world.
Take care of stomach pains.
Farting sometimes helps.

What can I eat when my stomach stops hurting, to keep the pain stopped?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home