How much baggage is too much baggage?
Hmm. If I had to guess, when the day comes where I don't feel the need to rehash my past, and where talking about it is as basic and straightforward on sharing what weather we're having today, then I probably have the right amount of baggage. We all have a past; the important thing is not living in it.
It takes time to heal. I should take that time for as long as I have it.
I'm not ready for a relationship right now.
Hmm. If I had to guess, when the day comes where I don't feel the need to rehash my past, and where talking about it is as basic and straightforward on sharing what weather we're having today, then I probably have the right amount of baggage. We all have a past; the important thing is not living in it.
It takes time to heal. I should take that time for as long as I have it.
I'm not ready for a relationship right now.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home