Stuff done today...
- Steamed and ate summer squash & zucchini
- Restored at Eastern Tributary
- Cleaned out more stuff in backyard; potted bulbs; began draining outdoor sink (will turn into a mini-greenhouse)
- Met with Sasha. Made a list of stuff to clean. Discussed that the backyard is my work area.
- Detangled some cords before plugging in Switch successfully.
- (Note: getting a little drunk helps with cleaning)
- Put laundry away
- Started new load
- "Girl time"
- Unmuted the jail
- Put alarms for The Nature Journal Show and Crime Pays But Botany Doesn't.
- CLEANED BEHIND THE FRIDGE! Pulled out the fridge, unplugged it, unscrewed the cardboard cover to the wires and fan, partially unbolted the bottom strip of metal (no need - I'd thought I needed it to pull out a "drip pan" of the fridge, but I totally had that wrong, plus the metal won't unbolt anyway), cleaned the sludge collecting on the bottom part of the fridge (mouse droppings, mouse pee, and who knows what else), then put Vick's, peppermint essential oil and tea tree essential oil on the fan and surrounding areas, screwed in the cardboard and bolted the metal back into place, then put Vick's on the outside of the cardboard to discourage the mice from coming back in there, swept the droppings behind the fridge, plugged it back in, and pushed it back into place. Now the kitchen smells delightfully like peppermint. I must make sure to do this at least once a week until the mice remain gone.
- Saw an episode of The Nature Journal Show about how to nature journal when you don't have much time. Marley interviewed me for part of this episode. :)
- Helped put in an order with Kay
- I think I did more stuff, but it's hard to remember at the moment. Time to go to sleep!
- Steamed and ate summer squash & zucchini
- Restored at Eastern Tributary
- Cleaned out more stuff in backyard; potted bulbs; began draining outdoor sink (will turn into a mini-greenhouse)
- Met with Sasha. Made a list of stuff to clean. Discussed that the backyard is my work area.
- Detangled some cords before plugging in Switch successfully.
- (Note: getting a little drunk helps with cleaning)
- Put laundry away
- Started new load
- "Girl time"
- Unmuted the jail
- Put alarms for The Nature Journal Show and Crime Pays But Botany Doesn't.
- CLEANED BEHIND THE FRIDGE! Pulled out the fridge, unplugged it, unscrewed the cardboard cover to the wires and fan, partially unbolted the bottom strip of metal (no need - I'd thought I needed it to pull out a "drip pan" of the fridge, but I totally had that wrong, plus the metal won't unbolt anyway), cleaned the sludge collecting on the bottom part of the fridge (mouse droppings, mouse pee, and who knows what else), then put Vick's, peppermint essential oil and tea tree essential oil on the fan and surrounding areas, screwed in the cardboard and bolted the metal back into place, then put Vick's on the outside of the cardboard to discourage the mice from coming back in there, swept the droppings behind the fridge, plugged it back in, and pushed it back into place. Now the kitchen smells delightfully like peppermint. I must make sure to do this at least once a week until the mice remain gone.
- Saw an episode of The Nature Journal Show about how to nature journal when you don't have much time. Marley interviewed me for part of this episode. :)
- Helped put in an order with Kay
- I think I did more stuff, but it's hard to remember at the moment. Time to go to sleep!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home