Stuff I did today:
Went to therapy. Got the good jasmine ginger-ale beforehand. Talked about Medi-Cal (now I have to go in to make sure it's still activated - I have the card), and my conversation with my Mom about please not putting me in the middle of any disagreements between her and Sonya.
Washed and dried blue comforter. No more pee!
Swept off mattress. Made bed with mattress pad. Nice and clean!
Went to garden to write in journal. Discovered journal is waterlogged. Brought journal home to dry it off, plus some weed samples to draw inside of it.
Vacuumed and cleaned using Lysol wipe behind fridge. All mouse-droppings cleaned.
Caught a fifth mouse. Let Chandra play with him/her, then let him/her go.
Cleaned sauté pan with white vinegar and later baking soda. Then scrubbed with soap.
Sautéed summer squash and zucchini. Used garlic powder, lavender salt, and sweet soy sauce. Not bad.
Cleared out dishes, recycling, trash, and dirty clothes from room. Made floor cleaner yesterday, now it's time to go above and beyond and keep it looking that way proactively!
Bought Daniel Ray-ban sunglasses for his birthday from the Sunglasses Hut. It cost $210.50. I put it in his baggage already. Stored receipt in special drawers on top of plastic drawers (near his dresser).
Talked to Ms. Leah about Logan writing about his wanting to "kill" another student with a knife - I think it was his new friend Stevie. Also talked to Mr. Kevin about Logan using the N-word at Kaniyah. He will need to write an apology note to her.
Made rice in rice-cooker.
Did some research. Might try an experiment where I read from 4 news sources: snopes (unbiased and highly factual), politifact (unbiased and highly factual), AltNewsMedia (right-leaning and highly factual), and ProPublica (left-leaning and highly factual) and see how that adjusts my perspective.
Looked up information on Stafford Lake, where we're going on Sunday (I hope) and how to make hikes fun for kids.
Went to therapy. Got the good jasmine ginger-ale beforehand. Talked about Medi-Cal (now I have to go in to make sure it's still activated - I have the card), and my conversation with my Mom about please not putting me in the middle of any disagreements between her and Sonya.
Washed and dried blue comforter. No more pee!
Swept off mattress. Made bed with mattress pad. Nice and clean!
Went to garden to write in journal. Discovered journal is waterlogged. Brought journal home to dry it off, plus some weed samples to draw inside of it.
Vacuumed and cleaned using Lysol wipe behind fridge. All mouse-droppings cleaned.
Caught a fifth mouse. Let Chandra play with him/her, then let him/her go.
Cleaned sauté pan with white vinegar and later baking soda. Then scrubbed with soap.
Sautéed summer squash and zucchini. Used garlic powder, lavender salt, and sweet soy sauce. Not bad.
Cleared out dishes, recycling, trash, and dirty clothes from room. Made floor cleaner yesterday, now it's time to go above and beyond and keep it looking that way proactively!
Bought Daniel Ray-ban sunglasses for his birthday from the Sunglasses Hut. It cost $210.50. I put it in his baggage already. Stored receipt in special drawers on top of plastic drawers (near his dresser).
Talked to Ms. Leah about Logan writing about his wanting to "kill" another student with a knife - I think it was his new friend Stevie. Also talked to Mr. Kevin about Logan using the N-word at Kaniyah. He will need to write an apology note to her.
Made rice in rice-cooker.
Did some research. Might try an experiment where I read from 4 news sources: snopes (unbiased and highly factual), politifact (unbiased and highly factual), AltNewsMedia (right-leaning and highly factual), and ProPublica (left-leaning and highly factual) and see how that adjusts my perspective.
Looked up information on Stafford Lake, where we're going on Sunday (I hope) and how to make hikes fun for kids.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home