A starting point
Not feeling good enough. For what? For my own lofty goals?
Did I make these goals for myself? Or for attention?
I need to be honest with myself...
What would make sense? What are some reasonable goals?
Ideas/Brainstorming:
Pick up everything off of floor.
Create a place to keep my art supplies (idea: top of dresser)
Put away clothes
Take dishes to the kitchen
I will make more goals later. But this is a good start. Can I do this and will it help to lift my depression somewhat?
Let's find out.
Did I make these goals for myself? Or for attention?
I need to be honest with myself...
What would make sense? What are some reasonable goals?
Ideas/Brainstorming:
Pick up everything off of floor.
Create a place to keep my art supplies (idea: top of dresser)
Put away clothes
Take dishes to the kitchen
I will make more goals later. But this is a good start. Can I do this and will it help to lift my depression somewhat?
Let's find out.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home