Not too much further to go. Severus Snape, keep me on it!
I mustn't rush too hard or too far. Let my legs keep up with my heart. There is no need to run too fast, without taking time to sitting down and think.
PICA is almost finished. Three more weeks... I mustn't overbook myself. There are responsibilities I must fulfill before I go. It would behoove me to treat it like homework and take it one step at a time, even though things must come up.
I am hoping that I have my dates right. I think that the internship is supposed to start on the week of the 22nd - that's what people have been telling me. But the 22nd is a Saturday. I recently found out that the academic year is not going to begin until the 27th - that's a week later than last year! I can't start and stop a week later - that means I'll be in Costa Rica for two weeks earlier and a week less at the end. But that could be okay, I'll get a chance to improve my Spanish and acostumbrarme antes de mi viaje al sur, para Agua Buena ...but what about Marley? Will I still get to see him? Yes. I mustn't worry. It would still leave me a week and a half at the end of the journey, if it started later than I'm hoping. Even if I were only seeing Marley for a few days, I bet I could get him the gifts, help out on his farm, with his garden, make it well worthwhile. :-)
Maybe I can come early to the community. Maybe I can meet my family earlier. I want to spend as much time as possible hanging out with and getting to know the people I am living with. I want to help out, to get to work right away helping with growing plants and harvesting and cooking and everything. Again, am I running too fast? Let time go at its own pace.
I mustn't rush too hard or too far. Let my legs keep up with my heart. There is no need to run too fast, without taking time to sitting down and think.
PICA is almost finished. Three more weeks... I mustn't overbook myself. There are responsibilities I must fulfill before I go. It would behoove me to treat it like homework and take it one step at a time, even though things must come up.
I am hoping that I have my dates right. I think that the internship is supposed to start on the week of the 22nd - that's what people have been telling me. But the 22nd is a Saturday. I recently found out that the academic year is not going to begin until the 27th - that's a week later than last year! I can't start and stop a week later - that means I'll be in Costa Rica for two weeks earlier and a week less at the end. But that could be okay, I'll get a chance to improve my Spanish and acostumbrarme antes de mi viaje al sur, para Agua Buena ...but what about Marley? Will I still get to see him? Yes. I mustn't worry. It would still leave me a week and a half at the end of the journey, if it started later than I'm hoping. Even if I were only seeing Marley for a few days, I bet I could get him the gifts, help out on his farm, with his garden, make it well worthwhile. :-)
Maybe I can come early to the community. Maybe I can meet my family earlier. I want to spend as much time as possible hanging out with and getting to know the people I am living with. I want to help out, to get to work right away helping with growing plants and harvesting and cooking and everything. Again, am I running too fast? Let time go at its own pace.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home