Sunday, June 30, 2019

OMG!  Am I actually being productive today?

I continued with sorting out Logan's toys from the front room table.  I have: wooden toys (should go downstairs to be lent to Little Brother with Logan's permission), toys that require batteries (should also tentatively be put downstairs), miscellaneous toys (should eventually put in cupboard), smaller toys with wheels (are going into Hotwheels play track), and LEGOs.  I will be assembling the LEGO sets later, but for now, we are off to a great start.

I took some of the old food out of the refrigerator.  I need to go back to clear out more of it.  I will take it with me to Crissy Field on Tuesday to use in the composter.  Meanwhile, Safeway arrived and most of the new foods are put away.

Just made a friendship bracelet for tomorrow's lesson, using red, white, and blue threads.  Now I will be able to prepare the other threads for the kids, by already knowing the lengths, and I will know how to alter the instructions as necessary.  I wonder if I shouldn't go print them out and make a handout...

I took out Chandra's trashcan full of fur, fleas, and flea dirt.  Home feels cleaner already.  I groomed her too - she seems to be feeling better.  She's next to us curled up and half asleep right now.

Have so much more to do, and it's only Noon!  Maybe a nap for starters - this is how I should try to remain productive!  Get as much as possible done before noon!

* Need to: label the engraving letters, practice with the engraving letters, take more compost outside, hook up the hose and water the outdoor plants, find the hose head and the box cutter, clear out more of the fridge, prepare the bracelet threads, get the instructions printed out, make handouts of the instructions for the kids to follow (at least 3 handouts to be shared), make the hummingbird food, and I'm sure there's more, but that's just off the top of my head.  Here goes! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home