Monday, April 22, 2019

This is the only place where I'm allowed my ugly struggles...

So I'm working on the backyard.  I know it isn't neat and tidy, and to be honest, that makes me feel like I am less than.  I took some things downstairs just now, and now I'm wondering what's next...

I emptied some 6-packs with old potting soil and long-rotted seeds.  I want to take them indoors and work on them there... Perhaps atop the refrigerator.  I need to clear it off...

Done.  And the floor is looking cleaner in the room too.  Now to make the seed trays and the potting soil more accessible.  If I can do that, I can grow damn near anything.  Perhaps I should keep the soil indoors, underneath my lab table, so I can easily start seeds anytime I like... And I should keep the trays atop the lab table.  That means I need to clean the lab table off.  I will... In the meantime, I should simply keep the two aforementioned things near the door outside so I can both see and grab them handily... Back to work.

And I need to get overhead hooks from the Castro. I have the reserve money... What am I waiting for??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home